Friday, August 20, 2010

Thanks to Kyle Swartz and the Citizen!


http://northhaven.ctcitizens.com/story/north-haven%E2%80%99s-first-blog-news-junkie%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98must-read%E2%80%99

I am ashamed to admit that this blog has not received much of my attention in a consistent fashion. And quite honestly, no one has been clamoring at my inbox for my return, which is fine by me either way.

Anyways, I wanted to write because I was pleased to learn that I got a mention in today's article about Chris's blog, The North Haven Way. No doubt because either Chris mentioned it or Mr. Swartz was familiar with my small body of work. In any event, all notice is appreciated.

I have always applauded Chris on his dedication and persistence. We all owe him a debt of gratitude for his site and its forum, whether or not we all share common views.

If you have an interest in this blog's continuing, don't be shy. Let me know. :-)


No comments: